Hello, for PRIVATE EVENTS, we have consumables based as follows:
* 24pax - minimum P18K consumables + 10% service charge
* 25-35pax - minimum P25K consumables + 10% service charge
* 36-40pax - minimum P30K consumables + 10% service charge
* 40-50pax - minimum P35K consumables + 10% service charge
***There will be an additional charge (P150 per person) if you exceed your expected guests for setup.
1. Choose your food selections from our menu until you reach amount of consumables. We'll accept out of menu dishes if available.
2. We'll BUFFET SETUP your food orders, and have the whole venue to yourselves for 2.5 hours. Additional time use of venue allowed at a minimal rate of P500 per succeeding hour(s)
3. Basic party decoration (color for buffet & dessert table cover, greeting garland ie: Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Congratulations...) included, if required; additional theme, wall decorations negotiable at cost. CHALKBOARD art with your dedication/greetings by Chef Medi will be FREE - value: P450.
4. Fully air conditioned.
5. Indoor only.
6. Ample parking space.
7. Corkage applies on: cake (P300), alcoholic drinks (P500/bottle), etc
8. Audio/Mic setup P500 9. Karaoke with TV setup P500
10. Lechon (20kg minimum size) available, but NOT included in your consumable amount.
11. NO DISCOUNTS (senior/pwd) shall be applied on "private events".
12. A 50% deposit is required upon booking and is fully refundable if cancellation is needed 72 hours prior to booked date.
13. Please visit our place for an ocular.
Nanay Cirilas' Kapeng Barako
* Subject to change without notice, and will advice accordingly. Thanks again
Consuelo Concepcion Bilcliffe
"I truly enjoy the freshly cooked food and wide variety of dishes!
The Chef Medi is the cook and hostess with the mostest!"
"Private location, fantastic food, cooked and run by even more fantastic people."
"We brought our balikbayan guests to Nanay Cirilas for lunch and we truly enjoyed everything they served us. Pre-ordering was a breeze. We ordered Beef kare kare, crispy fried bangus, fresh vegetable lumpia, turon, halo-halo and fresh calamansi drink. Imagine having the whole place to ourselves(it was a weekday after all) Love the food and the ambiance. Thank you for the wonderful experience. Will definitely come back."